Monday, February 27, 2012

Those damned drunk blonde chicks

<--- This is why I love booze! Because shit like this becomes funny and entertaining. Who knew that with basic household items and some duct tape could make the night fifty times better! Lets see here, Some tongs, beer can, beer cup, hooka hose....and I can't make out what the small one in the middle is. I am very sad to admit that I am the culprit of this fine work. So I'm saying really to myself lol. At the time if can remember correctly (not likely) this was my idea of decorating Ashley's lovely abode. I specifically remember wanting to duct tape the actual hooka to the wall.....but I ran out of tape. Unfortunately I don't have photos of the other decorating I have taken upon myself in this house. There is a smiley face made of bottle caps I stuck to the wall in the living room. He is lucky to have such a creative interior designer such as myself. However, decorating was not my only intent for that entertaining duct tape that evening. I also decided to tape my friends mouth and tie him up. As you can see here, he was having a lot of fun with it :) Essentially what I'm getting at is never leave a drunk blonde girl at your house with duct tape around. To be safe I just wouldn't leave a drunk girl at your house period lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment