Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July


This is Scooter. Sadly we look like hell and we were both sober in this photo ha. (this is before the taxi)
As much as I thoroughly enjoy blowing shit up......this holiday is dumb. I had more than 5 people tell me they spent over $200 on fireworks, booze, etc. I alone spent $25 for parking in Seattle and $6 on a taxi to actually get to where I was going. Fortunately the retards that threw the party spent a lot of money on vodka :) So thank you King 5, or whoever sponsored the Lake Union fireworks, for a "dazzling" show (Scooter's words not mine) that I'll never remember. I do however remember dancing with a sexy Iranian woman who claimed she was 30......She looked 22. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd!!!!!! I am 19. I'm still a baby. There was a 13 year old at this particular party. The other night there was a 16 year old at the party I was at. These instances make me feel old. Which is STUPID. Because I'm not. I'm still not even legal to drink alcohol. Hey children, stay at home and play candyland please so I don't feel old!
On an unrelated note:I miss Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment