Thursday, July 15, 2010

White stuff in my hair!




<--- This is me. I went to the hospital last night for a sleep study. Will someone please explain how the hell I'm supposed to sleep like this? Not only did I have five sesors on my face, there were 6 on my head. In my hair. They were put in with this lovely white "paste", as the nurse called it, which was quite similiar to vaseline in my opinion. Ewwww talk about really not being able to sleep. They also had to scrub off my sunless tanner everywhere there was a sensor......so I now look like a leper. Talk about a boss.



Now that ---> was the remote for the television. Are you kidding? As you can see I so nicely sized it up next to my pen. The thing was like a foot long! Is this really necessary? Apparently sleep disorders are side by side with legal blindness. Or possibily elephantitis, I really wouldn't know I can't see out of the side I feel weighs 7 pounds more than the other.



No comments:

Post a Comment